Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My Thoughts

"Living and working in a virtual world", when i thought of it I thought computers right off the back. Me being apart of society today computers, cellphones, tablets they're a huge part, but who all started this ? I actually am interested in knowing , it may not be important to someone else but its important to me. I would like to know about the virtual world behind the computer screen, whether its real or not. Are we just some kind of stimulation, was the discovery of the web intended? There are too many advances in technology for me to be so behind, the closest thing i own that is closest to new technology is most likely an iPhone 7+ ðŸ˜‚ but i am behind again because they just released two new ones that are better. Some of the other new technologies just creep me out, i feel like they are too personal, i know for a fact they are smarter than i am. Technology has been something i was always into but i just never tried to go deeper than the surface. I'm one of the pencil and paper type of gals, i rather write it down than type it. I kind of wish some of these advances in technology weren't a thing, the world of tech is moving too fast. I really hope to learn as much as i can out of this class , so one day i could maybe make a difference in the world. I could be the Tim Berners Lee of something, i don't know what yet but it might happen someday. 

1 comment:

Convergence

Convergence    in technology is like the growing generations, as we progress technology progresses with us. So it is kind of like Moore'...