Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My HTML page

It was very hard figuring out how to make a web page, I struggled a lot. it can do the simple things like opening and closing tags. including different features to the body was the most difficult. I couldn't switch between italics, bold, or even underlining texts. What really confused me was putting an image in the text, i thought all you had to do was copy and paste the link but tat was not it. You have to find your own link so you can host without interfering with another host. I thought the marquee thing was weird, the name really really does not match the function. Html is not so great but it is what makes all of our webpages so I should learn someday. All these codes i am not a fan of, rather read and i hate reading. 

I wish someone could teach me how to do these things i would probably be really good at it. I know there is a lot of complicated things to html and only the smartest will figure it out.

4 comments:

Convergence

Convergence    in technology is like the growing generations, as we progress technology progresses with us. So it is kind of like Moore'...