Tuesday, October 17, 2017

E-mail and Traditional Mail

To me there are many differences between email and postal mail. One obviously gets to a destination faster than the other, and one can send from anywhere around the globe. For both email and mail you MUST have the exact address written or it may send somewhere else. Email has a mailbox, post office and addresses just as our traditional mail, post office being its mail servers and addresses being the variety of emails. Well with regular postal mail it does take quite some time, with snail mail and all ads being sent out there’s no way you can track mail unless you pay a little extra $$$$$$$$.

 If you send an email the receiver can get it instantly, with just one little tap on the REFRESH button ðŸ˜‚😂. With mail you cannot get viruses like email but you may get spam, just like all those ads built up in the promotions section of your email. You can be sent mail from vendors you have subscribed to, Sephora, pink, game informer all different types of mail. If your address is available anyone can send you mail. I would choose a hand-written letter over an email any day but that’s just me.

More people are used to emails because they’re on their technology devices 24/7, some people may have forgotten how to do traditional mail, which is SAD. But hey as technology keeps progressing in this world we may even forget what postal mail is. I can tell you that I will never forget because I do all my shopping online and I rather wait at home for my shipments than wait in a long line.

1 comment:

Convergence

Convergence    in technology is like the growing generations, as we progress technology progresses with us. So it is kind of like Moore'...